The panel of experts on hand to answer questions included:
- Tracy L. Goodman, Esq., Director, Healthy Together, Children’s Law Center
- Rochanda Hiligh-Thomas, Esq., Director of Legal Services & Advocacy, Advocates for Justice and Education, Inc.
- Doreen D. Hodges, Executive Director, Family Voices of the District of Columbia Inc.
- Joyanna Smith, Esq., Ombudsman for Public Education, Office of the Ombudsman for Public Education
- Karen Willis-Henry, Parent Advocate
FAMILY VOICES OF THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, INC.
Doreen D. Hodges
Executive Director & Certified In-Person Navigator/Assister
Family Resource Specialist
Bi-Lingual Family Resource Specialist & Certified In-Person Navigator/Assister
OFFICE OF THE OMBUDSMAN FOR PUBLIC EDUCATION
Ombudsman for Public Education
ADVOCATES FOR JUSTICE AND EDUCATION
Director of Legal Services & Advocacy
CHILDREN'S LAW CENTER
Director, Healthy Together
OFFICE OF THE STUDENT ADVOCATE
Faith Gibson Hubbard
Chief Student Advocate